Monday, March 30, 2009

"The Chimes" Modern Lighting


"The Chimes" Custom Lighting creation by Braden Hammond. installed in a private residence in Oakville Ontario Canada 2009.

This is my last post featuring the installation of "The Chimes" Project. I want to thank all of the people that were involved in the creation of this project ( You guys know who you are: ). I am looking forward to working with you again someday soon. I would also like to thank my amazing friends in Oakville!! we made it happen!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find the best online Modern Lighting India from theurbandecor.com.It has more varieties to choose.

Unknown said...

Nice blog…. It isn't easy to choosing that perfect Modern Lighting. It needs to be ergonomically viable and superior when it comes to comfort.